It’s the time for giving, so why not create a blog post with random acts of kindness you can do this Christmas? I believe that you should always give what you can, no matter what time of year it is, but this is always the time that people tend to give more. Especially with the year we’ve all just had, people may need these acts of kindness now more than ever.
I’ve compiled a few ideas that you can do this Christmas and maybe put a smile on someone’s face. Let me know if you try any of these or if you have any ideas of your own!
- Donate to a food bank with food or money (check out the Trussell Trust for your nearest food bank and what they need!)
- Donate things you no longer use to the charity shop
- Leave a kind note in a random place for someone to find it
- Pay a compliment to someone (random or someone you know, in person or online – it really is that simple!)
- Buy from a small business
- Help out at your local food bank or homeless shelter
- Give a gift to a child
- Buy a coffee or drink for someone
- Order a gift online to someone’s door as a surprise gift
- Bake something for a neighbour or elderly neighbour
- Donate money to a charity
I’m definitely going to try doing some of these in the coming days and weeks, and I’d love to know what you think of these ideas – thanks for reading! x