We can finally travel! I’ve been wanting to explore and see new places so badly since lockdown started, and have been dreaming up locations from the get go. Although not every area is safe to go to, I thought for those planning to travel sometime soon, I’d post some suggestions and inspiration for your next visit. I’ve included a few destinations for each country in which I’ve heard of, been too or just look nice from pictures I’ve seen) And for those who aren’t 100% comfortable travelling abroad right now but still want to go somewhere, I’ll add some English destinations too.
Brighton, East Sussex West Wittering, West Sussex
Broadstairs, Kent Whitstable, Kent
Cornwall, South-West England Hastings, East Sussex
Canterbury, Kent Bath, Somerset
York, North Yorkshire New Forest, Hampshire
Lake District, Cumbria London, Greater London
Europe (No Quarantine Areas)
Bolded are the destinations I’ve personally been too and loved. I can’t wait to explore some of the other places I listed too! There are obviously more countries than just these, but these destinations have particularly caught my eye.
Greece: Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Corfu, Rhodes, Kefalonia, Oia, Zakynthos
Italy: Venice, Florence, Rome, Milan, Naples, Pisa, Lake Como, Marche, Amalfi, Sardinia, Sicily
France: Paris, Nice, Marseille, French Riviera, Cannes, Saint-Tropez
Portugal: Azores, Madeira (quarantine needed if travelling: Lisbon, Porto, Faro, Algarve, Albufeira)
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Majorca, Ibiza, Valenica, Tenerife, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Andalucia, Gran Canaria, Marbella, Lanzarote, other Balearic Islands
Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
The Netherlands: Amsterdam, Lisse, Volendam, Haarlem, Giethoorn, Zaanse Schans
Croatia: Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Plitvice Lakes National Park, other Croatian Islands
Cyprus: Paphos, Ayia Napa, Larnaca
Austria: Vienna, Salzburg, Wolfgangsee Lake, Badgastein
Czech Republic: Prague, Moravia
Denmark: Copenhagen, Frisian Islands
Monaco: Monte Carlo
Hungary: Budapest, Lake Balaton
Iceland: Reykjavik, Blue Lagoon
Let me know if any places caught your eye or if you have any more to add to this list!
- My 2022 Bucket ListHappy New Year everyone! It’s been a while since I wrote on here, but I hope everyone had a restful end of the year. For today’s blog post, I wanted to share some of the things I wanted to do in 2022 (purely for inspiration!) This year, I’m putting more focus on […]
- Autumn Workwear Basics For 2021It’s been a while! But I’m back with a slightly different topic than usual: I’ve been really into the Autumn fashion this year, and some stores have really nailed it, and in some cases, at an affordable price. I was on the hunt for basics, and I got my hands on a […]
- The Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting UniversityStarting university can normally lead to one of three things: excitement; fear; or a bit of both. For me, it was definitely the third. I had no idea what to expect on this new journey, and it didn’t help that I wasn’t the most confident person. You almost want to watch a […]
- Sightseeing In Oxford – My Top 4I’m finally back (hopefully with a bang), starting off my Oxford series from when I stayed there back in late August. Oxford is by far one of the most beautiful places I’ve seen in the UK to date: its beautiful Gothic and Baroque architecture are the star of the show for me, […]
- The Truth About Being In A Rut – The Process Of Getting Over ItIt’s official: I’m in a rut. Ever since finishing university, I’ve been in this “I don’t want to do anything” phase, which I thought would last a couple days. A couple days turned into a month, and here we are now.